The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link
Corset piercings are only temporary because because he skin almost always rejects it. Its normally only done for photoshoots. But I agree they’re lovely.
Oohh ok I was kind of wondering about that. Thanks for sharing. c:
Wow, that sounds almost miserable. I have pretty natural insomnia (anxiety disorder?), but melatonin always does it.…
It is pretty miserable, I can go so many days without sleeping, and then I can get cranky and aggravated lol Insomnia really sucks though I am glad it works for you! I think I used it for awhile and it worked but after awhile it just stopped working for me.